_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, August 20, 2010

Of what?

Of what shall I blog about today with the crazy deadline I have ahead of me, I picked up on a job a client brought my way and it's been very demanding!
My YES/NO instinct favoured the former so I just had to do it! Its been fun so far anyways, pretty much of an adventure than an experience. I'm having to do a random crash course on this and what can I say....?

It is well

Incase uve nt seen this, pls read this piece. I knew I was gonna be busy tonite so I dropped it since yday
Titled 'I guess I'm anti-success'

I'm tired of success,
I don't want it anymore
And I'm seriously serious
Success should leave me alone

Click on this link and u'l understand my reasons
http://el-fiz.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-guess-im-anti-success.html
Meanwhile, I got a sweeeeeet phone call this evening, the good news is that urs truly will be live on Silverbird TV this coming wednesday/thursday
**dancing**
**rababa.....komole**
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: