_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The best days

I unfortunately wasn't privileged to enjoy the excitement of graduating from the university on my convocation day. All through the early hours of that day I had one question on my mind "was A-Z Life lessons printed to quality?"


The printer had delivered the day before and my parents were to come with it that day, very early before the convocation ceremony. But they couldn't make it before the procession, so I didn't see even get to see the book before it started selling!
Yes, they handed it over to my sales rep immediately!
When I finally held it in my hands and I saw quality, I saw class I said to myself that this book will sell in any part of the world!
Soon that excitement faded as thought of selling 200copies in one weekend saturated my mind!
God did it and 200copies were cleared in 2days!


July 9 was then the best day of my life! The book launch was a mega-success, I was too happy! As tired as I was I couldn't sleep that nite. I was filled with excitement.


July13 soon became the best day of my life. Seating on the high table with John C. Maxwell, getting a handshake, getting his endorsements. Dream moment!


July30 came and it was yet again another best day of my life, the book presentation at Abuja was very successful, the reception from the audience was awesome. It was the best weekend of my life cause the following day was my first time on radio and all of that.


The memories of the Abuja reigned tops for a very long time then Today, August 26 came and God did it again!
TV and Radio in one day!
Radio interview was live while the TV was recorded and will be aired tomorrow but mehn, it's been the best day of my life!


GOD just keeps me in awe every hour and this post is dedicated to God for proving it over and over again in my life that dreams come true!

No comments: