_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Monday, August 2, 2010

Abuja in pictures

Wednesday morning @ Muritala Mohammed Airport, Lagos


Lord, what's it gonna be like?



Arrived safely @ Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja


So I have a 2009 Honda Accord picking me from the airport



Day 2
Riding with my host, Sam


So we ran into Chidinma n Subomi @ Etisalat


DAY 3
Heading out on the d-day....thank u ;-)...I knw d shirt is fine!


on our way back from Uniabuja - Gwags

These guys were already sitted as of 30mins to kick off


And so we begin!




Book reading




Book signings


Proudly CU






The premiere of Ije was also that nite...(dull pic)



DAY 4
I was supposed to be out of Abuja to paree @ Elegushi

.....and dine @ Oriental


But I was up in FRCN doing my thing on radio


DAY 5

I was supposed to announce the August 12 launch of my next bus stop

.....but everything was happenening to fast as I entered las gidi @ 7pm
(launch of "Bold & Beautiful" mag)


....and too slow for Reme (click here) who was stuck up in traffic



Took a couple of pictures @ d launch, n I left...


I'm back to las gidi

ékó o ni baje oh!!!

5 comments:

*Michael Onobote* said...

nyce pics man! wish twas in Lagos.

dew said...

nice pictures...really nice!

Myne said...

Great trip I see. Kudos!

Ehi Reme said...

Lmao.....too slow for Reme ur not serz..nice pix man I wish it was actually the same period I was going to be in Abj

Tolulope Akanni said...

thanks guys!
Michael, I dnt wish it was in Lagos oh