_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's GOD again!

U knw I keep wondering what the future holds for me, as much as I can relate with the bigger picture some things just happen and I really wonder if my life will still move in the direction I'd been anticipating.

Day by day he keeps telling me, wake up ure gonna b bigger than that.

Too many 'accidental' things happened today

Cash just popped in from some zones..
I had to go see INCEPTION!!! too much noise about the movie and I don't appreciate being left out. So it happened that I got the d cinema lik an hour b4 d movie time and I was just chilling at the hub media store and within the 45mins I spent in that place....things happened
solid business contacts established
business cards were exchanged
more marketing opportunities
I picked something powerful in a book I read yesterday and I was able to apply it on the spot and it worked!
the summary is, I feel like this is the positioning dream I've been teaching coming to pass!
My life couldn't made any more sense if I were to be somewhere else at that time instant.

It's how many days from grad now, I've not printed my CV (cos I've been confused n al on whether a cheap job is worth d stress n al of those plenty tins) and rumour has it that I already have a fat pay-cheque job that will still offer me the opportunity to continue with my personal business.

God lives me!
It's too obvious

Inception - fantastic movie!!
Great and fantastic! Anything intellectual sells...so its properly coated with fun

I had a great evening, my book site will be rolling out in somedays
Thanks to the contributions of friends!
Please if u knw NakedSha(Rom1:16), tell her I love her!...shez my new found senior adviser


I got this word on Sunday
The bible says "He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty"
take note of the word DWELL, it's a function of ur dwelling
not VISIT, not he that frequents the secret place, but he that DWELLS

Where do u stand?

4 comments:

omogeblack said...

lovely...

dew said...

WORD!!! happy when I come here...cos evn if its in pictures...I see something...I hear something...like you're saying 'you too do something!'...

Tolulope Akanni said...

omogeblack on my blog!!! yayyy!!!

Dew, I'm always happy to have u around
Stil dont knw hw my books will get to hungary!

dew said...

thanks...:)
I've told my friend to check for it at silverbird.