_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, August 6, 2010

Mistakes....

Day by day we make mistakes
Don't be scared, I didn't make any today, I was just reflecting over the ones I've made and u knw I'm beginning to think someday I will write a book n title it Life's mistake, but that should be a very long time from now oh

How do we handle mistakes?
How are they meant to be handled?
Do we have different strokes for different mistakes?

Though I appreciate most of my mistakes cos they've helped me to become better, but I'ld like to know how u see mistakes..
ur mistakes
d mistakes of others..

Talk to me!

5 comments:

omoge said...

GOSH WHERE DO I START... I LOVE MAKING MISTAKES... IT HURTS TO MAKE EM... BUT THEM THE HURT REMINDS U NOT TO REPEAT THE MISTAKE THEN IF U ACTUALLY REPETE THE MISTAKE... U MUST BE A DARN FOOL

omoge black said...

GOSH WHERE DO I START... I LOVE MAKING MISTAKES... IT HURTS TO MAKE EM... BUT THEM THE HURT REMINDS U NOT TO REPEAT THE MISTAKE THEN IF U ACTUALLY REPETE THE MISTAKE... U MUST BE A DARN FOOL

*Michael Onobote* said...

From what I learnt in the book 'Failing Forward', mistakes become bad when you don't learn from 'em. So I guess a mistake should be a pointer to how something shouldn't be done. Thats my view.

Ehi Reme said...

What makes one a matured person is the ability to ensure mistakes are not remade... I have made so many mistakes especially with girls, but the truth is that a mistake made makes you closer to the right option.

Tolulope Akanni said...

That's my Reme on point


"a mistake made makes you closer to the right option"

Nice contribution guys, keep it rolling!