_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, July 15, 2010

what last?

In recent times a lot of folks hv bin askin me questions on wat next n al those sturvs n even tho I knw 2 myself dat I dnt knw wat's nxt. I'm not sure I wanna knw.

When I was planning 4 dis year, my plan was a half-yr plan - jst 6months! I ddnt knw wat 2 ask for 4 d following 6mths so I jst left it blank wit d confidence that wher he leads is wher I will follow. This is y I cnt afford 2 let go off him.

Yet again, u knw that point in life when ure on a journey, n if its 1 dat has 2 do wit u leaving ur immediate comfort zone to start a new life elsewher, memories of ur previous locatn begins to replay itself in ur mind

So I ask myself "wha jst happened?"
What last? What's d significance of wha jst hpnd? What's d rationale behind d last phase...so I do my review. I see a couple of things I'm sure I cld hv done better. I see tours off course, I see sojourns that were indeed off track!

This is d beauty of 'what last'
What last makes sense when u see flaws, it is those flaws dat nw prepare u 4 what's next...

There's more on dis topic
Full gist coming tonite!

No comments: