_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, July 30, 2010

Possibilities

I came into the town of Abuja with a thought bag filled with possibilities and see what God has done, my dreams did come true.

There's no city/town in this world that I will go to that won't feel the wave of the reflection of the God that is in me, and this impact comes almost completely effortlessly!

Success makes most sense when it is an attitude not a stage act, I mean u talk d way u wld normally talk if u we're to b off spotlight wen u r @ d center of attraction and d entire world goes WOW n ure like I've not even made any effort! I've not even dropped a sweat!

This is d life that I'm living and I feel privileged to be d apple of God's eyes.

Words fail me as I try to express d depth of my gratitude to God and the measure of Joy in my heart.

I appreciate u guys cos I know u always pray 4 me n u always drop powerful comments that just propels me every hour of my life. Thank u!

A friend I inducted into d Leke Alder fan club - Logo Francis, sent me a message some hrs back n I dunno I've read it lik 10times already!

Have a look:

"i ve not said a word or dropt a comment since ur book launch...while followin' closely, tryin 2 stay as far off as possible, this really makes me enjoy your success more,... from far off, u got a broda view and u could watch nd learn...seen all the pictures, tv flicks, went thru d book.
neva knew GRACE 10, would start to birth this fast,
so strong to trailblaze a people dat wld shock d world...
havent had my copy yet, so b sure u got a 1,000 hangin' somewhere dat will surely b yours, got to have it soonest.
...so tryin to avoid using d word "congrates", reservin' it for bigger things&stages, u will say i said so...
stay glued to an organised life courtesy your small "to do" booklet where u fire d big shot frm...+ neva get distracted, there SO MUCH WORK TO B DONE."


It felt like another mail from Alder mehn!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

dew said...

"Success makes most sense when it is an attitude not a stage act"...word!!!
Logo is so right.