_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feeling this all the way

Today has been great! If not for anytin else I sold my first set of copies in this town.

It was cool hooking up with different peeps around town. The 5copies per person chain seems to be a perfect strategy! Most ppl get scared of 20, 10 copies buh we say "ahn ahn just 5 copies now" they start thinking possibilities.

I love this city, I thing is prominent; people look happy with life that obvious frustration that is prominent in lagos is absent and there's no place I've walked into that I've not seen a CU rep. We just all ova mehn!

Banners in strategic places up town
Tomorrow nite will be mega and I'm sooooo sure the audience will love me!
I saw my profile in Thisday newspaper, imagine since Sunday I just saw it in a friends house; I dunno where thisday got that picture from oh. Its definitely one pic I took in wayback 200lvl!!!!!

Had fun @ Rachael's today. They begged n begged us to eat, buh we were already filled up. Her generous mum launched my book sha :-D God bless u ma!!!

More sales distribution slated for tomorrow. I can't believe I'm leaving this early men, but God knows best. I sure would be back to this city!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FOR YOU< T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great! Now you can come back to Lasgidi and, ehm, well . . . . [have no idea wat i wz going ta say]. Oh well, afe trip home.