_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, July 22, 2010

productively indoors

I said one prayer as I woke up today
"Lord, help me to be productively indoors"
And u knw as heaven's specially loved boy, it ended up being a productive day.

U knw the empowerment seminar P I talked about over the weekend, I spent quality time building on it. The interesting thing is that I've had this proposal written since March last year.

Building up on my Abuja strategy was lik d first thing I did this morning, I have to strategise ahead and start preparing my networks for the task ahead. My luggage limit should permit me to carry about 100 copies of my book, and the rule is no copy returns to lagos with me...all 100copies have to be sold in Abuja within 3days.....I wont be the one selling it, the one who sold 200copies in CU in one weekend will be the one selling it.
The interesting thing and the most important thing about this Abuja trip is that if I sell all 100copies...I break even!
So on returning to lagos, my sponsors get paid and subsequent sales will speak profit....so NakedSha(my #1 prayer warrior...afta momsy.) we have to get to work oh.

I was able to write my contributing chapter to my friend's book -
2 AM ( A MIND AMOMGST MANY) "real life experiences in tales" by Jaye Aderounmu

If u think A-Z life lessons was mind blowing....then I dunno what this book will blow, cos this book is the next big thing!... check out excerpts of my own chapter here.

My evening time was spent connecting to the heavens....in a way, today was more like an inspiration thursday for me

1 comment:

Myne said...

I saw that you're on the BookJam in Abuja. All the best and kudos!