_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seriously, what is He up to?

Shopping with mum was pretty interesting!
Two birthdays tomorrow
Another wedding on the way
And with me being the #1 taste consultant in this house, she couldn't have asked for a better shopping companion
What trips me most about shopping is that it gives me that board room experience..funny how I could be in the midst of local trader under the hot afternoon sun and still remember life within those chilled, cozy four walls they call boardrooms uhn?
But really, that's what it feels like

I was able to print my business card, my Abuja corporate swag is on!
YAY!!! I saw Bukola today! hmmm.........since december. We didn't have much time to talk tho but it was cool seeing her.

I got a phone call this afternoon to come speak to some youths at an empowerment summit, the theme of the summit is Identity Chronicles, and I've been asked to speak on BEYOND LIMITS come Thursday, 12th of August, 2010.
I'm in love with that topic, it's a perfect one for me, u knw I keep getting worried about people limiting themselves and al of those sturvs n with this topic coming my way...I have no doubt in my heart that the things I will be sharing with them will be better and more relevant in practical terms that anyother thing they have read anywhere

The lecture delivery concept I have is absolutely maddddddddddd.......it didn't take time for me to start picturing that day and I could almost write my speech within that same hour I got the call, but I'm taking it slow and steady sha..........but again, that intro concept that jumpedon me this night is absolutely on point!

God has a fantastic sense of humour, I wonder what He's up to with this speaking engagement cos I gave myself the target of selling 1000copies of my book by 12th of August
I'm supposed to be closing this blog on the night of that August12
(did I mention it that there's a website on the way? A-Z life lessons website...that's where I will be blogging next)
So why is God bringing this speaking engagement my way?
It is some what is some what significant and it has a message in it, hope the almighty will reveal unto His servant in due time.

1 comment:

NakedSha said...

Why do you keep moving blogs? :(