_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

If only....

I know I should write
Buh then I dont wanna write
I know I should write
Buh if I do, I dunno wat to write about

I have it my head
Though its rooted in my heart
I could put it in my hand
Though my head doesnt wanna let go

I'm caught up between two worlds
Of expression
And of inhibition
So I opt for the latter
h
With lips sealed I smile
I could let it go if I wanted
But holding on feels right
Though its not my thing

I wish I could let go
I wish I speak forth
I wish I could share
I wish I could write

But like pieces of a puzzle
It looks a mystery

Would have quit wishing
If only I wasn't blank..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blank is good . . .lol. It'll pass, dear.Just hold on to it. And besides, if you were so blank, you would not write this. So

Harry said...

It will pass

Tolulope Akanni said...

n so it has passed