_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A-B-U-J-A

I'm loving life in this place mehn!
It feels great being a first timer in dis zones, loads of freshness up here. For once I'm enjoying improved sanity in Nigeria.

The regular lagos traffic aggression that spills into err1's personal life is inexistent, nerves r calm here.

I'm privileged to have great hosts! Nice rides, enuf cash n al
Good food.. Foooooooooood, I love food!

Sales chain distribution starts tomorrow. I'm happy there's a lot of hype already for the bookjam like we cruisin up town n I just decided to scan their radio stations n as I was doing that I just heard "Tolulope Akanni....bla bla bla" on radio!
Mehn, I just screamed "this is d dream!!!!!"

I'm believing God 4 d very best and I trust u guys r with me in prayers

I'll b back with more testimonies

@NakedSha, I hope this will be the last blog transition sha....in a way I just love d transitions its like writing different books, write one, move on to the next, on n on lik dat.


Quotes from archives:
"The future belongs to those who recognise opportunities long before they become obvious"

"Each time I wake up in the morning and I realise my name is not yet on the forbe's richest list, I dress up and I go to work"


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

Myne said...

Enjoy Abuja, my former stomping grounds

Tolulope Akanni said...

So u once lived here?
That's interesting! Tell ur folks about the bookjam oh
7pm tomorrow!