_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Sunday, July 18, 2010

So much clicks!

A couple of weeks back as my graduation slowly approached, I was a bit bothered by the thought of leaving my blog with 25followers to now start a new blog over again with 0followers, but so far so good with the 9 followers I have I'm happy I'm making waves, according to google analytics, on my previous blog the highest number of pageviews I ever had within 24hrs was 48pageviews, and I was madly excited that day!
I checked google analytics just this afternoon and I discovered I had 76 pageviews yesterday...I was weak!!!

Today, I'm happier
Today, I feel like I have a louder voice
So I'm excited to share....let's see if u will be blessed!

After a failed attempt to get my mom's car for the day, dad gave me his ride and up until the point when I drove out of the house to morning for lil business-church trip...I was stil WOWing up.
I'm used to mom's car...neva driven my dad's car(d 1 time I drove it to get fuel 4 gen doesnt count)
My plan was to go to 3 churches up until momc dulled me
-Daystar
-House on the Rock
-RCCG - City of David (COD) parish

I wasn't going to drive out of bounds with dad's car..I no want wahala, but I prayed to God and He did order my steps.
I was about to go on straight to COD when it started drizzling...so I diverted to Daystar. Gettin to daystar I learnt a relationship summit was coming up this weekend...wonderful opportunity to sell my books!...I approached d coordinator n he told me I should have come 2weeks earlier..
With E pinging me on wats up in COD.. I just strolled back to the car park and I was off

by 9:30 I was already in COD for a 8-10am 1st service.
That church....e maddddd gan!'
That's RCCG Swagg parish
U knw I'v always wanted to be a member of such churches, as God is dropping things on u during d service..some connections r droppin on u afta d service n u bring more glory to His name. I need grace to break off my local church and worship wher I'l b truly happy!
They had loads of presentations today...different arms of the church were delivering presentations on what they do n al of that....err1 that came on stage = FRESH!

In my regular fashion I spoke my mind to God. If He can bless individuals this well, that means He can actually bless me that much...and u knw I lik the way He says and promises that "...far above what u can imagine"
So really I try to fathom what it will actually look like if God decides to start blessing me more than I can imagine, cause this my imagination ehn...ther's almost no swag I've not dreamt/thought about. Buh I knw He knows what He's sayin, so I keep my fingers crossed.

My underlying business motive wasn't in vain.
People will buy my books in that church, infact they will rush it sef...my testimony is coming soon on that page.

I thank God it was a hitch free ride back home.
Who would have imagined I went to lekki with d ride in dis house...I jst wish they knew some things.
I knw Funeh wont be proud of me dat I ddnt hit 160km/h on d 3rd mainland...lol
I tried 130 very briefly though.

I cant seem to remember all of the things I planned to share oh...

But lemme just wish everyone a wonderful week ahead.
Weekends are meant for relaxation and celebration, do something this week that will be worth celebrating....NO, not dat kinda in-house celebration, I'm talkin about something that ur world will celebrate u for.

I know it's gonna be a fantastic week for me...don't be left out!

2 comments:

Myne said...

The only way is up, have a lovely week Tolu.

Ehi Reme said...

Plz send me ur dad's number and I will tell him what you did..lolz lovely week ahed bruv