_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Y! Naija speaks

Just to update u guys on current happenings

I stumbled on a single from Asa's upcoming album
Track: Be my man
Album: Beautiful imperfection
Artiste: Asa
I know it's gonna be a mad album, I cant just wait for the release so I'll gladly have Asa on replay on again. She's simply the best at what she does

As leadership school ends, my bro is getting married this weekend, wedding preps could be crazy but I'm trusting God for strength and I am sure I wont breakdown. God is able!

An interview never feels half as good as it is when it is conducted compared to how it feels when it gets published. I have to say a very big thank you to Y! Naija...check out the interview here
And please leave your comments or simply click the "Like" icon

The fact that Y! Naija considers me "The next big thing" is rather humbling, and it comes with abundance of joy, excitement, a deep heart of gratitude to God and a sense of responsibility


I have been getting feedback in recent times from persons who have been touched/influenced by some of the things I share on this blog - though not as much as I expected - and I'm really excited about the feedback thus far. It keeps me going...thanks guy!
If u want to have a private discussion with me you can reach me via tolulopeakanni@yahoo.com or if it is on a professional note  you can reach me via tolu.akanni@elfizconcept.com

3 comments:

NakedSha said...

Oh, I'm thrilled about the ASA Album too...can't wait.
Congrats on the Y NAIJA FEATURE.

Harry said...

Congrats man

dew said...

congrats!!!!!!!! but still...BHG, not near the tip of what He has prepared for you! I'm excited too on ur behalf!