_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nigeria

I have a word for her
A word for her people
I have a message
One that I yearn to deliver to all

But if I speak now not all men will hear me
And even if I speak now who will listen
They will question my identity
They will taunt my credibility

How can I teach values where I'm not valued
Teach when I've not been taught
Teach principles when I'm not yet a principal
Teach when I'm not in touch


So I choose not to speak just yet
I don't wanna use mere words
Action indeed speaks louder than words
So I do today the things that will speak tomorrow

Like a lab rat
I test my findings on self
I live by my principles
I sample out my insights

With lips sealed I do the work
I work the talk
That I might yet speak again
With leaps sealed my work does the talk

Soon to become an inspiration
A model and a mentor
Soon my ideas will become reality
As my work talks the talk

Then her people will hear me
Her people will listen
As I deliver the message of.....



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

Chino said...

Words are not enough. Swift and positive actions are required from our generation.
Easier said than done....
Let's get working!

Tolulope Akanni said...

Let's get working..
Let's do this bro!