_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

..m..i...s..

I miss you
We should be here together
We should be on this side together
You should have crossed the bridge the time I did
We should be up from our sleep now
Living the dreams we dreamt all night

You should be up by now
But you're still in bed
Fast asleep
Dead asleep it seems

Staying up now I feel lonely
It has been good on this side
But good is not good enuf on this side
Not good enough if it's me and not us

But I believe in you
I've seen your work
So I know your worth
I know your capabilities

I just need to be a little more patient
With patience this waiting period will fade away
It will fade at the break of day
It will fade as the clouds unfold

And like the rising sun u will shine
You will shine so bright that u will rule ur world
Then we will stand before all men
As we declare that:
Dreams come true

1 comment:

Myne said...

Nice poem.

ps saw you mentioned in an INTERFACE report. Keep shining.