_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Monday, September 6, 2010

DLA begins..

Great day, great start with DLA.

It feels good to be back to school, feels great to be back to a learning environment, I'm seeing a lot of possibilities ahead of these 3weeks..I'm seeing a great networking advantage, I'm happy to see some of my CU favourites coming for DLA and I'm pretty much excited to see what things we can pull off within that small circle in the days ahead.

I don't joke with second opportunities bcos they rarely come our way and when they come, they come as a special package from the one who sees it all, so I'm praying that the one, two, three, four, five, ten things that God has packaged for me for this season will not elude me.

Opportunities, don't joke with it!

It was just yesterday I was telling someone that I'm just a hunter waiting for the next opportunity to pounce on...and I feel to a large extent that success is an opportunity-hunt!
This is what that great man saw when he said that
"the future belongs to those who recognise opportunities long before they become obvious"

In other words, the future belongs to the smart opportunity-hunters!
This opportunity-hunt is what is keeping individuals like myself in this country because this country is a loaded hunting field, and it is because there's plenty to kill that we keep floating in the realms of exploits.

What are u making out of that opportunity u have now?

It is my desire to have my loved ones who are not occupied for the next 3 weeks coming around for Daystar Leadership Academy(DLA) basic leadership course....if uve read the foreword of my book, u should recall how DLA was referenced as a period of intense empowerment for me, that was where I caught my fire years back and I'm here to catch explosives this time around because I'm tired of burning, its time to explode!

A pastor came around to our house today and told me that he has read my book back-to-back 2 times! He said he always feels like jumping up to shout and scream everytime he reads the book and he prayed and prayed and prayed for me today.

This is the dream - impact.
Sowing words into lives so that babies will emerge as giants..that is the dream. I will not rest until A-Z is celebrated on the international platform, because that indeed is the mandate; I am born of God, therefore I am a god. God sent his son Jesus to the world and Jesus became a global brand just because of a 33year impact-filled stay on earth.
I am a god, I will not stop until I reflect the glory of my father on a global platform, and emerge a global brand in his name.

Don't stop reading...
There's more to come

Be inspired!


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: