_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I should be talking but I'm not talking
I should be sharing but I'm not sharing

Maybe I'm not reading enough
Maybe I'm not learning enough
No! Poor learning can't be the case
Not with the 'pepper' I've been seeing in recent times

I just need my solitude
A world with no phones, no twitter, no Facebook
I just need my solitude
A world where all I have is my computer,a table and a chair
I just need to think
To think deeply and cry freely
To think deeply and laugh alone as I make discoveries
To think freely and dance solo as I receive insight

I just need to talk out loud to myself in that empty room

8hours of solitude will do
8hours of 'shut up' from this world

I have something to say but its not something I can say in a hurry
Its a burden that can't be off-loaded too quickly

I will yet seek my solitude
I'm really not asking for too much
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: