_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It is ur right

I've had persons approaching me in a bid to have me contribute or express my quota/opinion on key issues and most times they like to start with
"I know ure busy and all but I really....."

And one of the things I discovered about life is that we humans have time to do anything and everything we set out to do in a day. As long as therez a strategic intellectual back bone in place.

If I spend 1hour to type a blog post, then something is wrong! 30mins, 45mins if its really long...and I'm done!
But this only comes that fast after I've been provoking myself through the course of the day with new information!
I write everyday but I don't write all day!

It is ur right to receive words of inspiration from me on a daily basis because uve paid for it.
Visiting this site is all d price u need to pay!
I'm on earth solely to help men grow and u need to understand how I feel when I type these words daily, it feels like a 'Usain Bolt' record breaking moment.
I'm all about adding value, so I have time for it

Speaking on Sunday left with an insatiable thirst for more speaking platforms, u see I just want to share that story, I just wanna teach those principles, I just want to ignite a soul, I just want to be instrumental to someone's turnaround.
It's a burning desire!

That's why I'm looking for more hands to work with, seeking to make more contributions

So when next u feel I carry something that can add to u or u feel like rubbing minds with me, hit me up on a personal
Email tolulopeakanni@yahoo.com

It's ur right
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: