_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a father will tell his tell his 25yr old son is different from what he will tell his 2yr old son.

He will most likely tell his 2yr old son
"I want to buy u biscuits, mini-bicycles" and all of that

But when a 25yr old is in his father's presence, u'l begin to hear things like
"If u can do X, in addition to Y, I will give u half of my estate"
"This is how u handle d cement plant...."

Now, if these two sons walk out of their father's presence they will tell it to anyone that cares to listen
"Daddy said....."
"Daddy said...."

This is what happens when we are in the presence of God!
God relates with us on our level, HE doesn't give u more than u can handle. In essence, the extent of the revelation you receive from God is a function of your maturity!

Are you bothered by those who seem to catch questionable revelations from the scriptures?
God speaks to men based on their level of maturity! And remember HE doesn't speak english, men just find words to describe what HE shows them
What men saw as doves in ages past, some saw as aircrafts n that is why the ones that saw aircrafts are flying aircrafts today!
When a farmer hears God promising 10folds for the month of september, he's thinking crops; when I hear 10folds, I'm thinking book sales!

I hope you are getting my drift?


So when u read n u do all those other mind-stretching activities, ure not just doing it to improve ur stance in d league of d successful, ure positioning urself for greater insights n revelation from d heavens.

God is looking for means to accelerate ur success, give Him a platform for that
A farmer only needs to put his seeds before God
An artiste, his album
A fashion designer, his products
What are u putting before God?
Daddy speaks daily, what is HE saying to you this day?

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

3 comments:

Myne said...

I am catching your explosive o, please don't stop. All the best Tolu.

S@#D said...

Wonderful piece…thought provoking

*Michael Onobote* said...

AS IN...well...I don't even know the comment to put but...I'm inspired in short!