_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Monday, November 29, 2010

You, yes you!

Where are you
I miss you
I don't just want you
I need you

I need you to matter to me
I miss the movies we saw together
I miss the evening drives
I miss the dinners
Your lovely evening dresses
The way you poke my dimple
I miss locking my lips into yours
I miss buying you gifts
I miss how you whisper "I love you"
Oh I wish to be naughty so I pull your cheeks once again
Can I look into your eyes once more

I miss those moments
I miss you

I miss you cos I'm fed up with you
Fed up with the you imagined
I'll rather miss you unimagined than imagine you anymore
Show me you exist and come on over

I don't wanna see you on that side of life
I wanna see you on this side of life
C'mon cross the bridge
Show me you're real

C'mon so you meet my friends
Cos they think you don't exist
C'mon and silence them
I need you real soon
I need my lady


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

Oluwunmi said...

very..cool

Femi. said...

get a girl friend and stop writing trash. its more lame than creative