_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Monday, November 1, 2010

NYSC diARiES dAY8

It's 1 week since we got here
It's the 1st day of November
As in November is here already!
July, August, September, October, now November
I miss July.....I will neva launch a 1st book again
I miss August.....d spotlight was wow
I miss September.....d empowerment process was awesome
I miss October.....trusting God 4 lagos postin was *sighs*
Now November is here
I'm gonna start work this month even though the stakes r high, I'm trusting God 4 Exxon mobil.

A part of me is wanting to start something fresh
I need a vacation this december jor
Some El Fiz things should take better shape this month

I don't wanna worry about tomorrow, I just wanna remain optimistic and maximize every opportunity that comes my way.

In my subconscious I'm beginning to see thingsssssss....as in I'm seeeeeeeeeeing things.

I need God to help me oh

I'm enjoyin my Forbes app, its been a blessing to my intellectual health.....d articles r very informative.

Btw, I wish I could gather 20-30 corpers daily and teach them life lessons.......sincerely I have a lot to share and I know their lives won't be the same buh therz no obvious platform 4 that here mehn.

The average Nigerian graduate is not 'informed'
Hopefully in the nearest future, I would love to tour NYSC camps to teach graduates


fOOd fOR thOUGht:
"The future belongs to those who recognise opportunities long before they become obvious"
Wha do u see?

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: