_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, October 29, 2010

NYSC diARiES dAY5

Yesterday afternoon was my most frustrating moment here....it was crazy sitting on d grass to receive lectures, we were made to sit under the hot afternoon sun 4 2hrs after which we rebelled and that led to a 30min punishment after which we had anoda hour and half of lectures totalling 4hrs.
I was molested mentally

These military guys are just animals.....real animals and I think I can handle their stress a lil simply cos I understand the psychology behind their moves.

Today was different tho, it was a short lecture in the assembly hall. That was good of them sha!
As I was under the dead boring lecture on entrepreneurship, I had d privilege of eavesdropping on a conversation btw 2 CU guys and the inspiration came for my 3rd book.
My 3rd text will definitely be a business book.....there are too many questions left unanswered on how to get started as an entrepreneur.

Nepa has dulled again n I have to save battery

I must let u guys know that there's a lot of CU beef here n I'm loving every minute of it
They hate us for a simple reason: we are in a different class and they aren't just good enough to match up so they call it "pride" or "forming" as the case may be.

Every phase comes with a specific purpose and there's a lesson attached to each experience.

I'm grateful to God
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: