_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are u?

Are about to move out of Lagos (or ur current base) to serve the nation for the next one year?
Are you gonna remain in Lagos (or ur current base) for the next one year?

I guess u should be reading this piece

Lemme bore u with another prototype motivational act by telling to pick a pen and paper and write the answer to this question in as many words as u can:
"What can I become in the next one year?"

This is the practical of the theoretical cliche that says
"U cannot feature in a future u don't picture"

Especilly for those that will be off home, u are left to be self-motivated!
Reality has set in...d 'connected' have made their way to their desired state and are about to clinch their dream job......ur 'runs' didn't click or maybe u didn't even make any attempt to influence ur posting

This is not the time to sulk over ur state of primary assignment, wake up to the reality of the year ahead and make plans

My heart goes out to those that will lose focus during this period. While I shake my head m tellin u that it will be hard to catch up wit peers if u ever lose track for one day.

Stay positive
Stay thirsty
I'm of d school of thought that wealth is easier to amass in d midst of the under-exposed
Stay sensitive
Every problem comes wit a bag of riches with which it rewards whosoever meets it with a solution
Stick to ur roots
There's no future outside Christ
I ♥ u all

Ciao


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments: