_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, October 15, 2010

Just believe

God just wants us to carry this big head all around
One big head that carry a minute mentality
The mentality of 'my father has the will to do and undo'
"I can do all things through christ who strengthens"
"Ask and it shall be given unto you"
"...my word shall not return to me empty, it shall fulfill that which it was sent to accomplish"
"As a man thinketh so is he"
"My God is able"

Complex mind can't understand God
And that's why I recently said "if u want to learn how to fall in love, don't come to class with your head"
Ur head is filled with theorem, laws, principles
And even though I made that statement in the secular i.e. The boy-girl love

It suddenly dawned on me that God is love
U don't use ur human head(brain) in the school of faith

To love u need ur heart to guide u
To believe u need ur heart
Ur head wil say ure stupid
Ur head wil criticise u badly n cause u to fear

But why not let go and let God

He is able
Just believe!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

dew said...

thanks for this :)