_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NYSC diARiES - dAY3

So we finally had our swearing-in ceremony today after two intensive days of parade practice ahead of the big day.

We were lucky to not have the governor himself around (governors always come late) as the representative made it in on time.

Lucky me I was smart enuf to not join in the parade as I joined the JJC crew who were exempted from the display.
That move almost backfired at the end of the ceremony when the JJC guys were now made to learn by force. Words can't explain what it took me and Ehi to outsmart the soldiers who almost roped us in the extra 1hr practice......dats my sweetest move so far on camp *big grin*

We've been split up into platoons......I hope to meet more interesting people as platoon activities start.

Things are already falling in place
Bathing issues
Toilet issues
Charging issues
Networking issues
Everything is settling fine, mililtary camps just seem to force u to think and above all I'm convinced its a survival of the smartest.

Its getting more interesting as the day goes by and I might just miss the experience when it all comes to an end.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

dew said...

nice to knw u're doing great...take the lead! God bless :)