_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NYSC diARiES dAY9

I didn't plan to blog today but I have a brief thot to share so Iemme do that quickly.....


Crazy crazy day in Ede camp.....I had to stand through the length of the lectures on how to secure employment. But hanging around the hall cos d seats weren't enuf wasn't so bad after all, it earned me more friends.....I had a mouth watering dishes of intelligent conversations with friends all around.

Thanks be to God for the rain that interrupted our parade. I just ran inside my hostel and with low battery on my phone I decided to make use of the journal I bought for my NYSC experience.

I've started work on the structure of my next book. I just like the way the chapters came in place all of a sudden. As soon as I fix a release deadline I'll be glad to share a couple of interesting features that the book will have.

God is always with me.
He loves me
And He makes it clear to me on a daily basis

Tomorrow will be a greater day for sure

----------------------
N.B. I figure I didn't exactly channel my opinion about non-CU graduates with tact. Its not as bad as I put it then.....just that they were really getting on my nerves at some point. I'm sorry!
----------------------

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

Myne said...

All the best, just came over to say that.