_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Friday, November 26, 2010

Another remarkable 26th

The last time 26th was on a friday was in August and that was the day my STV interview was aired on national TV. The moments that followed the 15mins interview were moments of great joy, excitement and it was unexpectedly very emotional as I wept at different times through the course of that day. Tears of joy, tears of joy, tears of joy......
I will never forget that day of my life

That was 3 months ago and that same God has not given up on me

In the words of the Psalmist
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceaseth as they are new every morning..."
God answered my prayers today

I picked up my request letter from Total Nig plc this morning after I received a call yesterday that I've been offered the job

With that letter I was able to reject the Ministry of special duties posting.

And just as I was getting to Agege on my way back home, a call came in from Schlumberger.
2hrs later my request letter was in my box

2 job offers in one day!

In the words of my Bishop "1 day of favour is enough to end 1 year of labour"

Today has indeed been my day of favour and I thank God for this!
For the shame with which I left Osun, he has given me double.

All glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of my praise
No man on earth can take glory for this
All the glory must be to the Lord

This is my story
This is my song
Praising my saviour all the day long
Rejoice with me!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

NakedSha said...

I sense your happiness. Thank God for you.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. Am encouraged by your testimony.....I know my job is on its way over 10 months but I know its coming.

Praise the Lord!

Cograts on the 2 job offers....