_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

As the days go by....

December 31, 2010 is somewhere around the corner and its time to start evaluating the year as we put our hopes and aspirations for the year down on paper.

I had a refreshing time at the Accenture interview yesterday and I'm very grateful to God for that. However, through the cause of the interview I had to point out a lot of scenarios on how I have proven myself in past times, and having loads of instances to refer to strengthed me a lot through the interview process.

I had a long discussion with my mentor today and it was WOW!
Those are life moments money cant buy being shared with people that only God can give you access to. To say I was inspired would be an understatement.
It was a powerful moment with powerful dishes served at the power table

Its a long journey ahead to success and even a longer one to greatness. I just have to keep at it

Paid employment can only make one rich, it doesnt bring wealth...and if the dream is to become wealthy, paid employment is out of equation...its only a means to an end

feeling very sleepy rite nw..I'l talk more tmrw

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful

I have got December on my mind too.