_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Saturday, November 20, 2010

About to be employed

As the job search continues a lot of interesting developments have come up in the last couple of days.

On Thursday I was at Total downstream for a job test and interview.
They wanted a corper with Autocad proficiency and that was the first thing we (myself n a friend) were tested for...we did good and we moved on to the interview. We were interviewed by a white guy..their Technical coordinatior (TC) and the interview was smooth...just a couple of cheap questions based on what I had in my CV.
Apparently, if I get the total job I will be their draftsman at the Techincal department, in other words it will be one year of Autocad! I'm not sure I can handle that but...its wayyyyyy better than a job at the ministry!

Schlumberger is still looking promising. My link is still promising and I know it will come out well.

Accenture has invited me for interview on Monday. I like Accenture a lot, it has loads of relevance to my future aspirations and I'm confident that with God on my side I will ace the interviews.

For now, my preference is
#1 - Accenture
#2 - Schlumberger
#3 - Total
#1,000,000,000 - Ministry of special duties

That ministry job is out of it. Good news is a friend of mine was able to reject hers yesterday without any need for bribing anyone..so it will come easy for me most definitely!

I'm happy with the turn of events, the fact that I have 3 options is priceless, it is something many crave for. Day after day I keep getting that assurance that service year will be worthwhile.

El Fiz is on pause for now until I settle my 9-5 life
Other self development things also on hold
When I feel like reading a book, I read my bible...dats all I want for now
When I start work all other things should fall in place.

If u ever wanna be nice to me, please pray for me and my family...someone had a minor injury in this house yesterday, it should never happen again by God's grace

2 comments:

dew said...

...it is well...n congrats in advance...

Myne said...

You'll get the job you desire. It is well with your family.