_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, December 2, 2010

3rd job offer..

Tuesday evening I received a mail from Accenture inviting me for an interview for 10am on Wednesday.
10am on Wednesday I had a one hour interview with a manager, then I was scheduled for another interview for 12.
12 noon I was sitting in front of a senior executive.
I had fun at both interviews, my confidence was on top form because I went in for both interviews knowing that I had nothing to lose so I wasnt even tensed at all.

This made me realise that there's a big difference between Job applicants and Job beggars.

God did it and after about 10mins with the senior exec, he said
"I'll offer you the job, you can discuss your salary with the HR guys"

I was in shock!
Its not typical of Accenture to employ on the spot, they always "get back to you" via email/phone calls

GOD has been blessing me like crazy, please if u find GOD, thank Him for me oh.

I'm more than grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

God is good all the time.

dew said...

as in, thank YOU JESUS!