_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Monday, December 20, 2010

'Needs' theorem

Never go about with your needs
Quit roaming with that "I'm in need" placard
No one really cares
And even the few that care at first end up getting tired

Never make your needs obvious
People use it to mess you up
Talk you down
And you end up with more needs

Watch who meets your needs
People use it to make a name
They present you as their creation
"If not for me" they say with pride

I will always say Man is selfish
Cos indeed Man is selfish
Wanna test friendships?
Make your needs the litmus

I know what men want
They want your seeds
Nothing goes for nothing they say
And won't mind something from nothing

Don't join them
Don't seek paybacks
Don't judge them
Its a thing of the flesh

My bible tells me
He that is born of the Spirit is free indeed
Free from begging, free from wants and needs
Because "My God shall supply all of my needs"


When next you're in need
Look up to God
His strategies are deep
He will bring your way selfless givers

When next you're not in need
Look out for those in need
Be the man that God will use
Give blindly

-Fiz Akanee


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

confirm