_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Saturday, December 11, 2010

SLB

I got my Schlumberger acceptance letter on Tuesday
I did medicals the same day
And I kinda resumed on Wednesday

I'm gonna be an engineer by day for the next year *sighs*
I really believe all of these is a part of God's plan

I'm finding hard to cope with the long hours spent in traffic after work and I'm trying to adjust as soon as I can.

I'm really getting prepared for 2011
My expectations are too high..
I believe God for favour and speed of accomplishment.

The prophetic theme for the winner's family is 2011 is our year of BREAKTHROUGH UNLIMITED and I'm tapping into that already!

Sad work didn't allow me make Shiloh this year, but I watched the 2 closing sessions online and they were indeed power packed! I miss my Bishop

Anyways, this post is just to say I'm still alive and to clean out the cob webs growing on this page already...lol

I look forward to sharing something really inspirational some time soon.

Thanks for checking on me :-)

4 comments:

Harry said...

Congrats man

dew said...

first paragraph was emotional for me...no, I ddnt cry...I smiled...:)
congrats!!!! and HIS name be praised...
HIS divine favour be yours...always, in JESUS name...Amen.

*Michael Onobote* said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Happy For you

Don't ever forget to live

Your life is yours and you are free to live in liberty.
Not shackled by other people's fears.