_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The video you have been waiting for

I promised to upload a video of my studio session yesterday and the interesting thing about the video is that there is no video! The talk about wanting to be a 'cool kid' was all a joke!
Where do I start my apologies from?
I thought to myself that it would only make sense for my 1st post for the month of April to be an April fool so pardon me for exciting ur imagination in the wrong direction.
I still can't believe you guys took me for real, it goes a long way in showing how much u guys believe in me and I'm really touched by that.

But seriously, can u imagine Tolu Akanni rapping? hehehehe

I am no rapper, I'm a writer and a speaker. I've missed blogging and I think I'm back!


My 2nd book should be hitting the book stores late summer and I'm trusting God for the best.
It just occurred to me that I didn't get any official review for A-Z (Myne and Harry!!!!! take note :|)

In the coming weeks, I will be doing a review on the patterns of success. I read the book Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell in February and I'm yet to recover from the amazing discoveries and insights from the book. The book inspired me to do a shallow research and I can't wait to share  my findings!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


FOOD FOR THOUGHT


"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."

3 comments:

Dammie said...

haha! joker

dew said...

(still no comment) :D looking forward to reading from you as always!

*Michael Onobote* said...

I knew it! Glad to have you back too.