_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Innocence

Dad died 3years ago. Today, I did something. Wanna know what I did?

I did it
Yes I did it.
U don't get it, do u?
I did it

It's done, let it be.
Why look at me with so much disgust if u truly get it? I try to make u understand, I try to appeal to your reason, but u keep cutting me short with "errr....u don't have to go into the details, I get it"

U don't get it, do u?
For all you care, I did it

If mom had done things differently 2years ago, I wouldn't have done it. But she did what was best for her and because she did it....

Today, I did it
Yes I did it
U don't get it, do u?
I did it
I did it with him

Even though I didn't mean to
The same man mummy did it with it
He did it to my sister
And I was filled with so much rage that I had to do it with him

Did I say I did it WITH him? Oops! I meant I did it TO him

With my sister Cuffed to the bed screaming helplessly as he.... Yes I did it.
Soon to be 6feet down the earth, yes I did it
Broken glass door,White sheets soiled with blood, lifeless body. I did it. I did it because it had to be done.


The knife in the pool of bed, I did it. In fact, the knife did it.

Yes the knife did it
I thought of killing that rapist of a step father
But I'm relieved I did not
I would have been soaked in guilt
I'm relieved I did not

It's feels great to be innocent
Glad I didn't do it afterall
The knife did it
Glad I'm innocent

Sent from my iPod

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are having crazy thots
I get these days sometimes...

Love is patient and kind
God is love

Ms. Nobody said...

I absolutely love this!!!

Myne said...

Twisted! But creative too.