_

Tolu Fiz Akanee is a thinker, writer and speaker; the author of A-Z Life lessons

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The post is titled...

Death of Autotune writing skills

Hi, I'm Tolu Akanni.

Contrary to your opinion, you don't know me!
As in you do not know me
I'm popularly known as a writer but that was in my past life. These days I don't write anymore.
I stopped writing for a simple reason, life as I have seen it in recent times has taught me that cool kids don't write. 'Cool kids' rap

I want to be a cool kid!

As in, being a cool kid is just coooooooooool!!

I'm gonna be 22 in 40 days and I want to be a cool kid by 22, so instead of doing non-cool stuffs like writing, these days I spend time in the studio spitting sick rap lines...trust me, I'm good!

The nice thing about this all is that I'm dropping a video of one of my studio sessions on this blog tomorrow....stay tuned!

5 comments:

dew said...

...(nothing to right, but please help me tell the former Tolu, if you see him, that I said hi...meanwhile...hi new Tolu!)

dew said...

*write I meant :D

Myne said...

I'm sure you can do anything you put your mind. All the best!

Unknown said...

hmm...There's another message embedded in this. I concur with Myne 50%...the other 50%? Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Tolu, hp u hv taken permission from d captain of d cool kids...